Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Surgery Day

I'm currently en route to the hospital for my gallbladder removal operation. I didn't sleep well last night but I expected that - I kept waking up and checking the time. All. night. long.

The worst part of today for me is knowing that B isn't going to wake up to me. He is 362 days old and he has ALWAYS woken up to his mommy's face. I know that he will be fine - it's just me.

Then the part that I will struggle with for the next week + is that I can't pick him up. It's funny when I tell people (with children, might I add) that and their response is something along the lines of "well make sure you listen" or "it will be okay" or "he will be fine" etc.... Hmmm you try not picking up your sweet baby for longer than a week and maybe we'll talk. It's going to break my heart. I know I have to listen to that rule but I'm beyond less than thrilled.

Well that's it for now... I will attempt to punch out an update post later today (once I'm coherent enough).

Please pray for the surgeons and ask God to wrap me and P in His safe/loving arms.

Thanks and have a good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment