Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally!

I feel as though I'm seeing some light at the end of this long, sleepless tunnel.

B slept ALL NIGHT LONG! I woke up at 6am to hearing him through the baby monitor. Daddy and I were prepared to face another sleepless night but thankfully, Brice got the sleep he needed!

And even better, this super drained, tired, pregnant mama finally got the sleep she needed! I slept for 8 uninterrupted hours. I feel like a brand new woman today. I actually had some energy to clean (ie dust, sweep, mop, clean the bathrooms, etc) my house that I've neglected since B got sick (we would tidy here and there and the dishes were about the only thing consistently taken care of). I still have a few rooms left to do but I'm making lots of progress.

Tomorrow, we have my grandfather's wake, funeral and burial. We've decided to bring our babysitter along with us so that she can take care of B, especially during the service and burial.
Thanks to everyone who prayed for my family. We feel your prayers and God is answering them.

Now... all we have to do is make it through Wednesday with good results and no hospitalization and I will definitely be able to breathe much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment