Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whew!

Sorry for such a long {unannounced} hiatus... I just needed a break from life in general. I don't think I really got that break but that's ok.

I guess I should quickly catch you up on the past two months of life {brace yourself, this could be long... I know, I know, I said quickly...}

B is the most fabulous little man I've ever met. I fall more and more in love with his sweet and silly antics daily. I really feel blessed that I was chosen to be his mommy! I could just kiss his sweet face non-stop!

{Stats, Milestones, Etc}
* As of mid-November, my little monkey weighs 23.5 lbs and is 32" tall!
* He seems to be very healthy... finally! And we've officially, as of this
past Monday, been cleared by the immunologist! His most recent bloodwork
panel came back "normal" - we are so relieved!
* He has 5 teeth (well his top two are still not fully in... and he cut those in late September!)
* He started walking on Thanksgiving day! He still goes back and forth from
crawling to walking, but seeing him walk is the most adorable thing. His
little face beams with pride as he teeters around. love. it.
* He loves toys - anytime he sees one, he automatically thinks it's for him.
* He waves hi/bye --- every morning, Daddy tells him "Bye Monkey" and starts
waving goodbye and B shakes his head no and smiles - he's such a stinker
not waving to his daddy!
* He says "hewwo" when he hears the phone ringing, especially if it's not
answered quickly. He also likes to hold real phones, cell phones, toy phones,
or anything that may resemble a phone to his ear and act like he is talking...
he mumbles and {incoherently} talks away
* We moved him into his big boy room on Thursday, November 12. He sleeps in
a twin-sized bed now and he didn't give us an ounce of trouble when we moved
him! He went to sleep that night as though he had been sleeping there all
along.
* He LOVES to dance - any time he hears music, he starts to dance.
* He is ALL B.O.Y. --- he climbs, he loves Hot Wheels cars, he's fearless, etc
* His vocabulary is rather limited... we hear "mama," "daa," "hi" and a form of
"kitty" - he is constantly talking, just not in a language we understand!
* His comprehension is amazing... he surprises me with how well he listens to
simple commands.
* He knows several body parts... if you ask "Where's your... {head, tummy,
ears, nose, penis, feet}" he will touch that part. I plan on teaching him the
rest of his basic body parts and then moving on to either shapes, colors or
the ABC's!
* We are waiting to hear from his agency - they submitted him to a client for a
clothing catalog - fingers crossed, he's selected!

P is ever so rapidly expanding the front of my body. His pregnancy has definitely been more strenuous/painful than B's was. I can confidently say that I will be happy to have my tubes tied after his arrival. I am thankful that God gave me the ability to have children but I know that I never want to be pregnant again. I am excited to have all boys - I truly feel as though Daddy, B and P complete my life, my heart.

We had a 3D ultrasound of P in mid November and he's a cute little one, too! He looks, so far, a lot like B. The only difference we've noticed are his lips - he has the shape of Daddy’s lips but the fullness of mine.
{What can I say, we make some adorable babies}


{Pregnancy What-nots}
* As of November 5, P weighed 4lbs 1oz. I have another growth ultrasound
scheduled for next Wednesday, December 9
* I've gained 17.5 lbs
* I am still wearing both my engagement ring and wedding band! With B, my
wedding band came off at 5 months and my engagement ring at 8 months...
* I have days where the pain is so bad in my pubic bone and pelvis that I can
hardly walk... when I do move, I am on the verge of tears {but it's worth it}
* I only have one doctor appointment left before P arrives!
* I have a scheduled amnio and a c-section on DECEMBER 18!!! I cannot
wait to hold my sweet bundle of love in my arms!

That's all for now... check back tomorrow for some new pictures of B! For now, I am off to play with my little love muffin that just woke from his morning nap!

Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment