Monday, December 14, 2009

My baby sister is getting married




{I feel a bit moose-like in these photos...}

So my baby sister is getting married... December 26 is her "big" day...

Saturday night was her bachelorette party. We went to the House of Blues (New Orleans) for dinner. My partying stopped there since I am 9 months pregnant and all. I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. The food was less than great - with the exception of the rosemary cornbread.

Kelly Clarkson was there for her "end of the year wrap party" - it was a private party in the Voodoo Gardens. A wall and some windows separated our table from her party... we had lots of live entertainment - singing, music, etc from her group. I snapped a few "stalker" photos {you know the ones from afar where you look like you're taking a pic of something else?!}. Then as my mom and I were leaving, I of course had to use the bathroom and guess who we ran into... Kelly. I ended up asking her to autograph a piece of paper for my boys and she happily obliged. She's a really sweet girl and she allowed me to snap a non-stalker photo of her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment