Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary My Love!

2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago
this man asked me to be his wife...


I, of course, said "YES!"

2 years ago TODAY

We stood in front of our family and friends &

We exchanged our vows...


We sealed the deal with a kiss...


We were officially husband and wife...


And we danced...


Our wedding day was one of the most memorable days in my life. I have loved this man for nine years and I will continue to love him for the rest of my life.

During our two fantastic years of marriage, we made each other parents...



And we've made this little monkey...


A big brother...


Daddy, I am beyond honored to be your wife. The last two years have brought me so much happiness. Our love has grown in ways I never knew could happen. I am so blessed and I look forward to the next 50+ years that I get to spend with you by my side. Thank you for everything and thank you for being my everything. So much love. So much happiness. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment