Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nine months

Nine months ago... my sweet baby boy made me a mommy. Where has the time gone to?

Nine months ago... my little monster decided that he did not want to wait 1 extra day to be held in my arms.... so that little booger poked a hole and I woke up at 2:50am because my water had broken.

Nine months ago, at this very moment, I was patiently waiting for the nurses and anesthesia team to roll me into the OR so I could meet the little person I carried inside of my womb for 39 weeks and 1 day.

Nine months ago... I heard my sweet baby boy take his first breath followed by lots of loud crying - absolute music to my ears.

Nine months ago... I completely fell in love, all over again, with my fabulous husband.

And 17 months+1 day ago Our journey with B started. I woke up that morning, peed on a stick and it said "pregnant."

What an amazing 17 months + 1 day it has been!

Happy 9 months my sweet little boy! Mommy loves you more than you will ever know...

Nine months ago... Mommy's first time holding B

Now... Such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment