Monday, May 25, 2009

A Few updates I left out

On May 16 - B pulled to stand for the first time.

This past week he started saying "ma ma ma ma" ALL the time - and this mama just loves it.

And Lovie... well she (just intuition) makes me eat like a pig and feel like I'm going to gain 60 million pounds with this pregnancy CONSTANTLY want to eat - thankfully, the scale is not reflecting this desire. For instance, right now I am eating honey Teddy Grahams and it's only 8:10am - healthy, eh? Yesterday, after going to Outback for lunch (but only eating very unhealthy appetizers and bread), I had a footlong turkey & cheese from Subway and then a hot fudge sundae - I know it doesn't sound like much, but I PROMISE, it is! Even George has noticed my seriously increased food intake - he said this pregnancy is very different from B's (I usually had to force myself to eat).

B is still toothless... maybe by the time he is 18 10-12 months old we will see a tooth?! Who knows!

I am in FULL party planning mode for my monster's 1st birthday (did I really just say 1st - where has this past year gone to... (tears)! I know he still doesn't turn one for another three months, but if you know me IRL then you know I do everything BIG and that I LOVE party planning! And what is more exciting than planning the first birthday party of your child's life?! This one has to be amazing and I'm telling you it will be. At first I thought I wasn't going to do a theme - but I definitely am. Not. a. character. theme. Over the next few months, I will start sharing details with you. August 29th will be B's Big Bash!

Well I think this is all for now... when I have some downtime later, I will attempt to post Lovie's second ultrasound picture and maybe some pictures of my sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment