Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"If..."

  • If I were to get pregnant again I would be VERY wealthy considering I can't get pregnant (seeing as how I have no uterus)
  • If I could have any job in the world I would continue staying at home but actively pursuing custom designs, party/event planning and photography or being a surgeon (ha! talk about two different jobs!)
  • If I had a day to myself I would have brunch at Court of Two Sisters, sleep, get a facial, sleep, get a manicure, sleep, get a pedicure, sleep, shop, sleep, have dinner with a margarita (with Patron) and sleep some more ;)
  • If I could get married all over again I would do it the way I originally wanted to (but the husband vetoed me)... elope.
  • If I could live anywhere in the US I would probably stay right here - NOLA just doesn't leave your blood and doesn't let you leave her easily.
  • If Brice were a girl he would have been named Ellie and if Pierce were a girl he would have been named Fiona or Lillian (I, again, got vetoed on Fiona because of our last name). But if I could re-name Pierce (a boy name) it would be Barrett (guess what - another veto - I am surprised I got away with Pierce Benedicto!)
  • If I could have any talent in the world I would be supermom - I swear, some moms do it all... I just don't have that trait - I get done what I can and the rest, eventually, falls into place - I wish I could say my house was spotless 100% of the time but it isn't!
  • If you met me in real life you would definitely want to be my friend ;) haha - how arrogant but in reality, I am fairly easy to get along with
  • If I could go back to school and get a different degree I would go to med school and specialize in pediatrics, specifically, neonatology.
  • If money were not an object I would have absolutely no medical debt/student loans, new but practical/reasonable vehicles, and a live-in chef and personal trainer!
  • If I could meet one celebrity ugh I have no clue - maybe Chelsea Handler because she says everything I would like to say to people but am too nice to say...
  • If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life if I had to pay and it was the only place I could shop for every facet of my life... Target (<-- what a total mom answer) --- but if money were no object, Saks.
  • If we get another pet I would get a handler to take care of our pets... seriously, we are at our limits with two boxers, two cats and three turtles - no other living, breathing non-two-legged beings are allowed
  • If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to Ireland.
  • If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick the personal chef (remember my answer above about money not being an object!)
  • If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get the girls' lifted because breastfeeding did NO justice to me and a tummy tuck because pregnancy, well it was pregnancy...
(The "If..." post was found on Heather's blog )

No comments:

Post a Comment