Friday, March 18, 2011

{mother's} intuition

Some of you may or may not believe in mother's intuition... I definitely believe in it.

I will never forget the day. I was just shy of 12 weeks pregnant with Pierce. I couldn't shake this feeling that something was wrong with the baby (because at that point, I didn't know gender). I told my doctor and we decided to do an NT scan and the AFP (Quad Screen).

After expressing my concerns and deciding to move forward with the testing, I remember Dr. Robichaux looking me in the eyes and saying "Remember, God's blessings are never ending."

Everything came back normal... but who would have ever thought that my maternal intuition would have been kicking in that early? Pierce's problems didn't start until after his birth. And shortly after he turned one, we were finally given a diagnosis that explained every single issue.

God's blessings really are never ending.

{On another note: Brice's biopsies from his EGD were NORMAL!}

No comments:

Post a Comment