Monday, April 18, 2011

{monday mumbles}

  • Brice had a GI follow-up on Friday --- it was rather boring (which is NICE!) --- until Brice takes his Nexium, twice daily, for 2-3 weeks, we cannot assume that his pain isn't GERD related. We has taken it as prescribed since Friday :) {in addition to his $45 ear drops - 4 drops in his left ear (the one with the tube), twice daily - I about died when I had to pay for those... we follow-up with his ENT next week}... yay for not having to fight him! He has also been saying he's hungry, asking for food and actually consuming it too! I feel like we are beginning to make some progress and I am thrilled :) 
  • I took the boys to the Audubon Zoo for their FIRST TIME ever - I know, crazy, right? We live in NOLA and I've never taken them (whoopsie)! We went with Jenni & her sweet boys - all 4 boys had so much fun! We went to every exhibit and spent a total of 5.5 hours at the Zoo. I enjoyed spending time with Jenni and not being rushed. It was awesome catching up with her! {cell phone pics to come}
  • Our weekend was pretty relaxed... and I really enjoyed it! Saturday, we had breakfast with the EASTER BUNNY at Bravo's. I have to say for what we really got our money's worth. It only cost $10.95/adult and $5.95/child. They served a buffet of french toast, stuffed french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and pineapple). The kids were given a bag filled with candy and a plastic egg. The egg contained a free ride on the Easter Train at Lakeside Mall and one free appetizer ($12.99 value) and one free kids meal ($5.99 value) at Bravo's. They set up a little area to take pictures with the Easter Bunny and while he wasn't busy doing that, he was going from table-to-table taking pictures and visiting. 
  • As of Friday, Mr. Pierce's tooth, that was fixed on Thursday, was back to it's jagged, chipped-self. We go back to the dentist tomorrow...
  • We're hosting EASTER at our house this year - I am excited! I love to decorate - it's going to be fun!
  • We have two new pets... TURTLES! They are named Nemo & Nemo 2 (I give you one, and only one, guess as to which of us named the turtles). Brice helps us feed them and he loves watching them... 
  • In closing, I am going to leave you with two invitations I've recently designed for friends of mine:




No comments:

Post a Comment