Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly + Christmas = AHHMAZING

Have you heard of Shutterfly? If you haven’t, let me catch you up to speed… they are a fabulous online photo printing service. I have used Shutterfly in the past for various projects... a few examples include: our wedding album, wedding announcements and birth announcements... some of the most joyous moments of my life!

The holiday designs they rolled out for 2010 are superb. I love the colors, the layouts, the fonts! I could go on for hours about what I love, but I sill spare you from permanent retina damage
[you can thank me later].

I had the pleasure of participating in a product review for bloggers.
It seemed simple enough… that is, until I had to narrow it down
to three favorites… what?!
“Dear Shutterfly, you must not know me as well as I thought you did…”
I had a tough time narrowing it down!

When it comes to holidays, I tend to be a bit more traditional and that definitely wasn’t a problem in regards to their selection. My problem was falling head.over.heels for the non-traditional designs. I was really tempted to do something non-traditional (like this)!
But without further adieu, here are my selections:





Whew! I still like this, this, this, and this...
and those are only a few more of my favs!

I love Christmas - the sights, the smells, the sounds
and the cards... Enjoy :)

[For bloggers, you can go here, to participate!]

No comments:

Post a Comment