Friday, July 24, 2009

Pregnancy & Monkey Updates

I actually can't complain at this point! My first trimester was much more difficult than B's first trimester... but here we are, in the second trimester and I am actually feeling pretty good! My headaches have started to become less frequent and the nausea only happens every so often.

My poor little monkey has something going on... yesterday, he felt pretty warm so I took his temp and it was 100.6 (around 5:45pm); I gave him a dose of Motrin. He went to bed a little earlier than usual because he decided to boycott his afternoon nap (meaning, he was awake from his morning nap that ended at 10am until he went to sleep at 6:45pm)! He woke up several times throughout the night. Around 11:30pm, I gave him a dose of Tylenol. This morning, Daddy fed him breakfast so that I could take a quick shower and feel more human-like again. After they finished eating, Daddy brought him into our bathroom. I took B to go change him and he still felt warm. I took his temp again and it was 100.5 (6:45am). So, I gave him another dose of Motrin. He has a clear runny nose but that's about it. He shows no signs of any new teeth coming in - no red, swollen gums, etc. If he is still running fever tomorrow I might take him into the doctor (but I would really rather avoid that!).

Now back to P & my ever-so-rapidly changing body. I feel huge {imagine what I will look like in, oh, about 22 more weeks!}... really, I've had people ask me if I'm sure I'm not having twins... ummm, 5 ultrasounds later I would say yes, I'm pretty darn positive I only have one bambino in my womb!

What Mr. P "looks" like....



Here are some cute random pictures of my monkey... enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment