Thursday, July 23, 2009

Newbies

Courtesy of Katie, I've decided to participate in ICLW (which by the way I had no clue what it was until 30-45 minutes ago!)...

So for those of you who are new to my blog... welcome and here are a few interesting tidbits about my little life:

• I am 26 and I have been married to my soul mate for 2 years (we've been together for 9 years though).
• I am a SAHM to a sweet baby boy, B, who will turn 1 on August 28.
• We are expecting our second (surprise) bundle of joy, P, on January 1, 2010.
• We have two dogs - Daisy & Duke (both boxers) and two kitties - Neo & Trinity (yes, they're named after The Matrix courtesy of my husband).
• I have a mom that I adore and 1 older sister, a younger sister and brother and 1 niece and nephew (twins)
• One day I will finish my degree but for now I am soaking up being a mommy – truly the best job you could ever be blessed with!

Thanks for stopping by to visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment