Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quick Update

I'm going to be honest with you...
I'm in a bit of a funk
...
hence why I've not blogged lately.
Too much is going on lately...
it's impacting me deeply...

But here are a
few updates...

B
was approved for
Early Intervention
He's "significantly delayed" in
communication and cognition
(although I disagree with the cognition area)
He's doing well post-surgery
He has a teeny cold
I love him

P
was scheduled for an
Endoscopy with a 24 hour pH probe study
for today but
it was cancelled upon arrival because
last night he
was retracting: sub-costally and sub-sternally
and wheezing
and breathing really, really fast - high 50s
We'll go back
in two weeks to attempt the edg/pH again
I love him

My boys make it
worth waking up every day
I could kiss them a
million times

They give me hope
They are my everything

No comments:

Post a Comment