Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Angel

*updated*
One of my best friends, Holly, went in to be induced last night at 39w5d.
They began hooking her up to the fetal heart monitor and they couldn't find a heartbeat.
They brought in an ultrasound machine... two techs later... still no heartbeat.

Garrett Michael
April 21, 2010
10lbs 9oz
2:30pm

Sweet baby boy,
you will be greatly missed.

Please pray for Holly, Guy and their children, Bryanna, Gena and Gavin.

My heart is broken for her.
I wish I could take away her pain.

Please pray for a peace that fills the room when she welcomes sweet Garrett's body into her loving arms.
*Holly was able to hold him for awhile and she said it was very peaceful.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. " Psalms 139: 13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment