Sunday, July 31, 2011

Anonymous

So as you can see, I have re-designed my blog. While cleaning up my blog, I noticed this lovely little comment.

Normally, I wouldn't address this kind of thing but tonight, it unnerved me.

Dear Mr./Mrs. Anonymous,

(1) Use proper English.

(2) ANY day you would like to put your BIG kid panties on and come out from hiding under the guise of anonymity, that would be great. I mean seriously, what a fabulous way to sling mud... you lack courage and in reality, you're the pathetic one.

(3) You are MORE than welcome to accompany me to any one of the numerous doctor appointments we have each month... you can hold either or both of my children down while they have 6+ vials of blood drawn with a vein that collapses necessitating yet another poke with a needle... you can deal with their great amounts of anxiety over the sight of a mere scale in a doctor office because they know that means they are about to get poked and prodded... seriously, any day you want to walk in my shoes, I am more than happy to take them off so you can fill them.

(4) You are the reason anonymous commenting is no longer allowed on my blog.

(5) You are no longer welcome here... do you see that X in the upper right corner of your screen, click it now.

Sincerely,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... it makes me sick to know where are creeps out there who are free to roam the internet and spew their negativity upon people like you. I'm so sorry you had to encounter this whack job!

    ReplyDelete