Friday, July 2, 2010

Remembering

[I would have posted this on the 25th but seeing as how I was in the hospital with complications, I was unable to]

1 week ago today... June 25th...
that marks the due date for my first pregnancy
June 25, 2008

I still vividly remember the day we found out
God was blessing us with you.
I still remember the day I found out
that He was asking us to send you back.
Although it broke my heart and
temporarily weakened my spirit
I knew there was a reason.

My Sweet Angel Baby
I may have never held you in my arms...
I may have never smelled your sweet skin...
I may have never kissed your sweet toes...
I may have never felt your eyelashes on my neck...
but I think about you all the time.

I have a tiny pink heart tattoo
on the inside of my left wrist
as a reminder
of you.

I know that you watched over your
brother's pregnancies.
I know that you watch over us daily.
I know that you've been there
through some very tough times for us...
showing us the light, guiding us through the darkness
Thank you.

You are our guardian angel.
And I can't thank God enough
for giving us our own
guardian angel.

You have a very special place in my heart.
You always will.
I love you.

1 comment: